Softscape and Hardscape opportunities
I am now looking for Soft & Hard landscaping team members to start.
I offer an excellent self-employed opportunity to join a thriving business which boasts an extremely healthy order book. I also offer horticulture training to those who show a keen interest.
- Responsible to Lisa Clayton – Managing Director – Designer & Project Manager
- Excellent time management
- Oversee the delivery of plants and materials
- Timely collection and return of hire tools
- Ability to demonstrate forward thinking and planning
- Ground preparations
- Laying of patios
- Joinery experience
- Fencing installation
- Planting and bedding
- New lawn installations
- Confident with tools and the Use of Machinery
- Some knowledge and previous experience of Softscape or Hard landscape is essential
- Full driving licence and own vehicle is essential
- Integral team player – with a supportive can-do attitude respecting that every task has value and every member of the team is responsible.
- Good communication skills – respecting my single point of contact with the client, building good relationships with my suppliers and able to advocate on behalf of the business where instructed.
- Able and willing to follow instructions
- Flexible and adaptable to changes to site location
- Creative and solution focussed
- Brand Logo currently in development and a basic uniform will be provided and worn on site at all times within the near future. Professional conduct including the promotion of Gardens by Lisa is expected from all staff.
Annual income between – £20,000 – £26,000 for a full-time position
Please send your CV to Lisa Clayton – email@example.com